Clipboard Manager stores these types of data:
- TEXT - Copied text (maximum 100 000 characters).
- LINK - Copied website url or text containing a website url.
- IMAGE - Copied images.
- FILE / FILES - Copied file and folder references (files and folders are not stored).
Clipboard Manager deletes old clippings when the application is started or at the beginning of the each day. Favorites clippings and clippings in the folders will not be deleted. System time zone change affects the deleted clippings (for time options).
Set in Preferences:
- 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 or 5000 items
- Today (keeps today's clippings -> every day deletes all clippings)
- Yesterday (keeps yesterday's clippings)
- 2 Day Ago
- 3 Day Ago
- 4 Day Ago
- 5 Day Ago
- 6 Day Ago
- 1 Weeks Ago (7 Days Ago)
- 2 Weeks Ago (14 Days Ago)
Native Mac Interface
- Paste or Delete clippings by Swipe Gesture.
- Press Enter.
- Swipe the clipping.
- Double Click the clipping.
- Press ⌘︎ + Enter for paste as plain text.
- Click on Paste or Paste as Plain Text in menu.
- Quickly perform the selected actions.
- Customize panel actions in Preferences.
- Press and hold Cmd and select text.
- The following actions will be performed with this text.
- Start typing and search begin.
- Press ⌘︎ + F and start typing.
- Filter clippings by type.
- Filter clippings by application.
- Click on the Share in menu and choice the target.
- Click on the ★ in clippings.
- Click on the Favorite in menu.
- Switch to Favorites by press Tab.
- Organize clippings to Folders.
- Switch Folders by press Tab.
- Show clippings ordered by paste count.
- Switch to Most Used by press Tab.
Start / Stop
Clipboard Manager saves the contents of the clipboard.
- Start / Stop monitoring the clipboard.
Clipboard Manager does not save the contents of the clipboard.
- Press Space.
- Click on Show Detail in menu.
- Open in default application.
- Press Cmd + O.
- Click on Open in menu.
Drag and Drop
- Drag and Drop clippings to the another application.